Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gideon

Well, ya'll, we have a new member at the ranch. Gideon joined us Wed nite. Gideon is a 4 month old Great Pyrenees puppy, straight from a sheep farm in Irving. He is a total ball of fluff, weighing in at a hefty 30.7 lbs according to the vet this morning. I know, I know, you all are thinking, another dog....what was she thinking. 3 dogs is a lot, but 4....she must be nuts. Nope, just a sucker for a furry face and a cold nose. Besides, I'm going thru my midlife crisis...thats my story and I"m sticking to it. I've heard stories of people buying sports cars and cheating on their spouses when they hit that dreaded stage in life...me, I just buy a big truck and a big dog. Giddy has joined the pack and seems to be a good fit with the rest of the gang. Shadow mothers him, Bear finally has someone with enough energy to play with her and Riley, well, Riley is finally not the only man at the ranch, at least for a couple more months (but don't tell that to Giddy). He's an amazing little booger, very smart and learns quickly. I'll add pictures soon!!!
Welcome Home Gideon!!!!!

No comments: